In its 10th year, in the 60th anniversary of Turing's Computing Machinery and Intelligence, 'can a machine think?' game Chatterbox Challenge launches its 2010 contest.
Alternative to the Loebner Prize, the Chatterbox Challenge galvanises:
- Improves your skills in building your bot.
- Benchmarks your bot intelligence for free.
- Makes your bot win prizes based on his intelligence and personality.
- Gets your bot more popular and reviewed by visitors.
- Gives you the opportunity to judge and review chatbots.
- Helps you to vote for the best chatbot.
- Shows the latest and the most innovative techniques in Artificial Intelligence.
- Is a good reason to start building your own bot.
- Shows you new innovative techniques to run your business.
- Helps you to get in touch with the world wide talents.
- Makes you more popular with a higher page rank.
- Gets you associated with innovative industry for present and future.
Developers can enter their artificial conversational entities - ACE here. Chatterbox Challenge history can be viewed here.
Judges wishing to assess systems (between March and May) can contact the Organiser here.